- Our new Offshore-Portfolio is available
- New AVI control and UPS cabinet
- The whole world of aviation obstacle lighting in a single concept system
- New segment lighting/tower lighting (ES), certified in accordance with the 2015 amendment to the administrative regulation on identifying aircraft obstructions (AVV-Novelle)
New segment lighting/tower lighting (ES), certified in accordance with the 2015 amendment to the administrative regulation on identifying aircraft obstructions (AVV-Novelle)
The new segment lighting/tower lighting is certified in accordance with the AVV (General administrative regulation on identifying aircraft obstructions) and meets the requirements profile with its performance characteristics and properties.
State-of-the-art in its market segment, the lighting system is designed for fitting through walls, equipped with a brightness sensor, and can be continuously adjusted up to 86 cd. With a small, compact design, this maintenance-free, energy-efficient lighting system is also available with an integrated infrared LED.
LED tower lighting for use in harsh environmental conditions, at a glance:
- Robust design for external use in harsh conditions, maximum reliability and availability, very long service life
- Low power consumption/energy costs
- Easy to install
- Luminous intensity: up to 86 cd red
- Optional: infrared 25 mW/sr
- Horizontal radiation: 180°
- Certified to ICAO/AVV
- Service life without decrease in luminous power: >100,000 hours within the specified temperature range
- Integrated brightness sensor
The new segment lighting is available in different lengths and for different wall thicknesses depending on the requirements.