Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Night beacon, following AVV 2020 demands (Allgemeine Verwaltungsvorschrift 2020), developed fort he requirements in Germany.
Night light for mounting on the nacelle, developed according to AVV 2020 (General Administrative Regulation of 2020) for requirements in Germany.
About the size of a beverage can, the fire weighs only about 800g and is therefore particularly practical to handle. The BNK requirement (demand-controlled night marking) is realized with this light system-open.
- GPS synchronized flashing
- Mesh radio network (optional)
- Integrated brightness sensor
- Integrated logbook records on/off timestamps, events and statistics for more than 20 years
- 2 RS485 communication interfaces
- Visibility meter support
- Modbus digital I/O support
- Alarm contacts
- Built in overvoltage protection: Class III according to IEC 61643-11
- Single M16 connector for easy and fast installation
- Maintenance free
- Corrosion resistant materials for all surfaces
- Highly UV and ozone resistant optical units and seals