Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
This segment light, which corresponds to the latest state of the art, has been constructed for through-the-wall mounting.
Small and compact, this maintenance free and energy efficient beacon optionally also is available with integrated infrared LED.
Usable world-wide without patent restrictions, this tower light also is available in different sizes for concrete towers.
- Integrated brightness sensor
- LightGood pin
- Built in over-voltage protection: Class III according to IEC61643-11
Single M12 connector for easy and fast installation
- Maintenance free
- Corrosion resistant materials for all surfaces
- Highly UV and ozone resistant optical units and seals
- Change of light profiles by using dip switches in combination with a Quantec battery and power supply cabinet
- Day/night modus with different light profiles (idle during the day, red at night)
- Activation of the tower lights with data from SVInfo, by using the day/night relay of the control cabinet or with the integrated brightness sensor
- Configuration of light profiles
- Flashing light profiles (need supporting Quantec battery and power supply cabinet)
- red: adaptable up to 50 cd
- IR: adaptable up to 25 mW/sr
- Horizontal angle of radiation: > 180°
- ICAO low-intensity, type A, B and E
- France low-intensity, STAC type A and B
- IR following TraFi low IR