»Mara« – the 5 nautical miles obstacle light
»Mara« is the special 5-Nautical-miles-fire for the marking of offshore windfarms. This is also a heavyduty unit designed for use under the harshest of conditions – especially offshore.
Compatible with night vision devices, »Mara« is an infrared LED hazard beacon system with high reliability and resistance.
Characteristics and key features:
- Lights yellow and ensures visibility / identification over five nautical miles
- Reliable obstacle marking
- Lifetime without loss of light output: >100,000 hours when operated within the specified temperature range
- Resistant to mechanical, thermal and climatic stress (seawater resistant, UV resistant)
- integrated brightness sensor
- integrated GPS modul