Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Quantec Signals GmbH offers a comprehensive portfolio of hazard and obstruction lighting systems with the focus on wind turbine marking.
The range of services includes consulting, project planning within the scope of marking concepts, the supply of appropriate lighting systems, their installation and system support during operation. From its Goslar location, Quantec Signals has established itself in all major national and international markets as a specialist for intelligent LED hazard lighting systems for use on wind turbines.
Quantec Signals worldwide
From Australia to South America, Quantec hazard beacons are now found in 40 countries on all five continents.
About our Quantec history
- 2022: Certification by DIN EN ISO 14001, construction of a new high bay warehouse and automated warehouse for small spare parts
- 2017: Headquarters of Quantec Networks and Quantec Signals move to Goslar - focus on: Lighting systems
- 2016: The company is divided into Quantec Networks, Quantec Signals, Quantec Sensors and Quantec Systems
- 2013: EN ISO 9001 certification and international product certifications
- 2011: First international sales partners
- 2005: First development of obstacle lights
- 2004: Entry into the wind industry with the development, production and installation of data acquisition systems
- 2000: Foundation of the company Quantec Networks GmbH
Goslar production site
- Produktion (Fräsen, Leiterplatten/SMD Bestückung, Endmontage der Befeuerung
- Schaltschrankfertigung (Kontroll- und USV-Schränke)
- Licht-Messlabor: vollautomatische Laser Distanz Messung (IR und sichtbares Licht) auf 36m
- Forschung und Entwicklung (Software- und Hardware)
- Klima-Schrank, Salz-Spray-Testkammer
When the company was founded in 2000, it first carried the name Quantec Networks.
4 years later, the entry into the wind industry succeeded with the first projects in Germany. Over the years, our portfolio has grown steadily, and today the Quantec beacons are installed in more than 30 countries.