Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
When the company was founded in 2000, the company was still called "Quantec Networks". When 4 years later the entry into the wind industry took place, the first projects in Germany could be successfully implemented. Over time, the portfolio has been steadily expanded, so that Quantec fires are now installed worldwide.
Working closely with the manufacturing sister company, Quantec Networks, Quantec Signals has established itself from the Goslar location in all major national and international markets as a specialist for LED emergency beacon systems.
In addition to the development and production of system components and lighting systems, our services include delivery, commissioning and subsequent advice, including all service aspects.
In addition, Quantec Signals looks after those partners who are supplied with OEM versions by the manufacturer of the lighting systems, Quantec Networks, and who operate independently on the market with this program.
- 2000: Foundation of the company Quantec Networks GmbH
- 2004: Entry into the wind industry with the development, production and installation of data acquisition systems
- 2005: First development of obstacle lights
- 2011: First international sales partners
- 2013: EN ISO 9001 certification and international product certifications
- 2016: The company is divided into Quantec Networks, Quantec Signals, Quantec Sensors and Quantec Systems
- 2017: Headquarters of Quantec Networks and Quantec Signals move to Goslar - focus on: Lighting systems
Our company location in Goslar, Germany
- Produktion (Fräsen, Leiterplatten/SMD Bestückung, Endmontage der Befeuerung
- Schaltschrankfertigung (Kontroll- und USV-Schränke)
- Licht-Messlabor: vollautomatische Laser Distanz Messung (IR und sichtbares Licht) auf 36m
- Forschung und Entwicklung (Software- und Hardware)
- Klima-Schrank, Salz-Spray-Testkammer
When the company was founded in 2000, it first carried the name Quantec Networks.
4 years later, the entry into the wind industry succeeded with the first projects in Germany. Over the years, our portfolio has grown steadily, and today the Quantec beacons are installed in more than 30 countries.